Sunday, September 12, 2010

8-16-2010 "Hey"

Hey everyone! Isnt it crazy that its almost over? Josh is going home this week! You all need to go out and congragulate him on a great mission. I know he tried so hard out there. I am really excited to see him.
We had a lot of rain this week, which slowed us down a bit. It was one of the rougher weeks, that always happen in between the good ones. We did set two baptismal dates. Lets see what happens with them. One is for this sunday, but Im not sure. It seems really hard to accomplish. And the other one we had to set for september. We met a really prepared woman from Puebla. She is a Pentacostal or however you write that. We talked about the restoration and she accepted everything. Then we challenged her to be baptized and she also told us she wants to. The bummer is that she is in Puebla until the 15th of september. But she wants to get baptized when she comes back, so we will just sit tight and hope for the best.
Im doing good. Im sure all the return missionaries know how the last few months go, so im trying hard to get up and smile everyday. I still love a good lesson with an investigator, but I find myself thinking more and more about home. Im sure its normal. This week we are gonna see if we cant find a few more people to baptize in this and my final transfer in the mission. Thats whats keeping me motivated. These last few weeks of the transfer will be vital to me finding the last few and to complete my goal.
I hope your all doing well and have a great week!
Love you!
con amor, Elder Turley

No comments:

Post a Comment