Wednesday, June 16, 2010

5-10-2010

Hey everyone! Well I just talked to you yesterday, so there isnt too much to say. Just That I love you all and that Ill be working hard these last 5 months so that I can come home and be happy with what ive done here. I mentioned a little bit last night about how it looks like we might get some more baptisms here. We had 5 investigators at church and they all seem to be progressing. To complete the ward goal, we need 1 more, so be praying for us so that we can meet the ward goal. I think if we get that, the ward will get a little more excited.
Tonight, Elder Knowles, my second companion from way back in Parras, and I will be making dinner for a few mothers here. We are gonna make our classic Mom´s spaghetti for a few of the mothers here. Remember that Id be doing it for you all at home if I were there, so these mexican mothers should be very greatful that you are giving your mothers day present to them.
Im happy. Im still working hard and Im gonna continue to do that. After all, who else is gonna be able to beat Dad´s baptism record. I hope you have a great week, and I cant wait to hear from every single one of you. Love you all
Con amor, Elder Turley

No comments:

Post a Comment