Wednesday, June 16, 2010

3-15-2010

Hey everyone! I hope you had a great week. My stay in La Rosa has come to an end. Something really sad for me actually. Its hard to leave.

David didnt get baptized, and i fear that he wont for problems with his grandparents. But the hope that we have left is that Gerardo got together and decided that he is going to marry this woman. She is so interested in the gospel and they, and 2 of their 4 children are planning to get baptized soon. Itl be news that ill get later but it will be well accepted.

Today I got sent to Fresnillo, Zacatecas. I hear its tough, but whats new in my mission. I really dont have much to say and its super late. Im really tired but im excited to start working here in a new area. My companion is Elder Valencia. Hes a quiet guy, but he looks smart and ready to work.

Im really sorry that im not gonna write much but i am completely exhausted. Expect a long letter next week!

Love you all,

Elder Turley

No comments:

Post a Comment