Saturday, November 14, 2009

Ya me cambiaron

Well they got me out of there. And i think it was good timing. Im actually going to miss it a lot. Its funny how the work does that to you. There are a lot of great people there and its sad to leave them.

Ive been sent to Torreon. The heat! My area is La Rosa... i think. I still dont really know where i am. I live with 3 other missionaries here and we did a nice cleaning of the house to make it feel more comfortable today. Its hot. Its also kinda a bummer that I wont really be able to celebrate my birthday with anyone but i really appreciate the letters sent today.

As for my week, i cant say too much. We had interviews and that was when i was pretty much told that i was gonna get changed. Other than that the same old grind there. I think Elder Hernandez might get 2 more baptisms before he leaves so im excited to hear from him.

20 years. Wow im old. What do i do now?

Have a great week everyone

Con amor, Elder Turley

No comments:

Post a Comment