Sunday, July 19, 2009

7-6-09

Another change down. Another one begins.

Unfortunately, like the last change, we wont know if someone leaves until tonight. Kind of a bummer, but at least i got one last Prep day with Elder Hernandez. We are really good friends, and that means a lot when you are in a difficult area. Yesterday, I kind of just laughed it all off. 8 People at church, after busting our butts of, we got 8, including the missionaries. I know seriously. I ended up giving my third talk in a row, even though it was fast sunday, but in order to fill the time, Elder Hernandez and I had to kind of give a talk/testimony it actually helped me think a lot more about what i really know, and what i need to work on.

Thats my life in a nutshell. Weve got 2 investigators that feel like they could really make some progress in this new change. They just have to decide to take the steps and to find the answers. Weve had some really good experiences with them this week, and just having that makes me feel better.

Thanks so much for the package. The book you sent me is amazing and I just love reading discourses from the early members of the church because you can see that missionary work was so much more spoken of in those times.
In every talk theres some information given to the missionaries of how they can improve and what they can do and what they should do. Its really strengthening my testimony of certain principles. I also love the Jersey I had no idea you were gonna send something like that. Thanks so much.
When i took it out at interviews, everyone thought it was so awesome and it is. Just in time for the Tour de France. By the way, someone needs to send me some recaps, because im dying here. There is 0 cyclism here.

Well thats my weekly report. I hope it was better than last weeks. Im trying to be more optimistic and happy, and i can see some personal changes Someone give Taylor a hug and a big old kiss right on the lips for me.
I miss him a lot.

Have a great week everyone.

con amor, Elder Turley

No comments:

Post a Comment