Sunday, July 19, 2009

6-15-09

Well we broke through ALL of Satans defenses and finally won something against him. After three weeks of working on it. Miguel and Maricela were married. I was one of the witnesses. All they did was sign a paper, but we had to do SOOOOO much paperwork so that they could sign it. That happened on friday, and then on Sunday, Maricela got baptized. It was really cool, and even though it was just 6 missionaries, the ward mission leader, and her Sister in Law with her, we all felt the Spirit. We had 3 investigators at church on sunday also, which is amazing considering the assistence was 23 people, including babies and little kids. Of course the branch President decided not to show up, but we pushed through and made it a good day. On of the investigators has a baptismal date for the 28th of June, so we are going to focus a bunch on her. It was a really tough week, but we are finally seeing the fruits of our labors. Elder Hernandez and I both spoke in Church yesterday, blessed and passed the sacrament, and tought Sunday School. It really gives you an appreciation for a ward that functions correctly. We still managed to enjoy the day, even though we were practically running the whole way through. I also started working out more. 30 minutes in the morning and 30 minutes at night. I can feel the difference. I feel happier and have more energy. Well thats my week. I hope you all have a great one.

Con amor, Elder Turley

P.S. Aunt Leslie is amazing for writing me so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment