Sunday, July 19, 2009

6-29-09

Its already almost july wow.

This week was an interesting one on my part. Had some stuff to clear up with some members, which led to some bigger problems, but things seem to be clearing up now. I had to be the bad guy and talk to some of the members, which ive never liked doing, but it always seems like the lord loves to give me those opportunities. From what i saw of the wedding pictures, it seems like it went great. Nat looks beautiful and im so proud of her. I thought about everyone all day saturday. The house also looks amazing. Ill make sure to go to school nearby when i get back, so i can enjoy it. Be sure to send me some more pictures.

Well, its almost the end of the change. Im relieved. I need a new change to get pumped up again. Yesterday we had 0 investigators come to church and an asistance of 17 people, a little disapointing. I also had the unexpected opportunity to give another talk. I share something similar to my farewell, Its true isnt it, then what else matters?. Ive always loved that talk. This week we will see a little more clearing up of the problems with a few members, and some winding down. Have a great week everyone! Happy 4th of July. I wont get much of a celebration here, but what can ya do?

Elder Turley

No comments:

Post a Comment