Sunday, April 26, 2009

Wipe Out


Brandon,

I ate it on my road bike today. I got pushed off of Decker into a big Sumac tree going about 30 mph. I had time to plan and rolled over my front bars and took the brunt of the crash on my bike upside down. Miraculously, I wasn’t hurt and my bike escaped unscathed. I got up with 15 FF’ers standing around me thinking I was totally munched..I mounted my bike, straightened by seat up, made sure my tires had air and that my wheels were in true and took off down the hill while yelling to my team to get on their bikes and quite standing around. Attached is the picture of the tree I demolished. All I can say is that I believe my life (and bike!) were preserved because of your faithful and devoted missionary service. I can’t thank you enough.

Love, Dad


No comments:

Post a Comment