Sunday, April 26, 2009

4/20/2009

Well what can I say for this week.

We finally managed to get Ofelia to Church. After about a month and a half of her saying she would go but never really comitting. We got her. She stayed for an hour with one of her nieces and then had to head back to the house. She said she really liked it though.
The members decided to sing better than they ever had before with the hymns, so she commented that she really enjoyed that. I guess it also helped that I was practically belting everyone. I really enjoy teaching Ofelia and shes really coming along. The goal we have all made for her baptism is the third of May, right in between some birthdays.
Only two more sundays to go!

Unfortunately, with all the others, i cant be as excited. Berenice decided to disapear randomly. It might be her mom, a hardcore Testigo. We do have Edain, her friend on our side, so we should be able to buckle down and push through whatever problems Berenice has.

Something amazing might happen this saturday. We will find out later in the afternoon today but, The Branch is having a temple excursion, and they are really lacking some endowed Priesthood to help out. Today our Branch President is talking with President Clark to see if Elder Knowles and I can go. Im trying not to get my hopes up, but I miss going to the temple so much. It also means we get to go to Monterrey for a day. Pretty exciting, but youll all have to wait until next monday to find out how it goes.

Felicidades Aunt Leslie. The only problem is that I still havent seen the guy yet. How do I know your not just lying and that he really does wear a mask too!

Thats all I got for you all. short, but sweet. Have a great week and enjoy the good life!


Con amor, Elder Turley

No comments:

Post a Comment